Wake up with a steady mind and enthusiastic heart!! It’s time to go healthy!! Most of us start our weight loss journey with great enthusiasm, but almost 60% of the people lose hope and return back to usual food habits. We depend on workouts, diet and fat reducing drinks to overcome obesity. It’s good for us but, we also have a blessed nature with instant remedies for all our problems. Now, it’s your turn, go deep into nature and find the best treatment for your weight loss.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar adds flavor to your food. If belly fat is your trouble zone, then apple cider vinegar is the right choice to overcome your trouble. It’s used as a health tonic for thousands of years. It has a bundle of benefits and promotes weight loss in different ways,
- Apple cider vinegar improves the ability of liver and muscles to take up sugar from the blood.
- Boosts fat burning and decreases fat production in liver.
- It suppresses the brain centers and controls your appetite reducing food intake.
How to consume? It’s recommended to consume 1- 2 tablespoons approx. 15-30ml per day mixed with water to obtain health benefits.
Virgin coconut oil
Virgin coconut oil and weight loss, is there any connection? Yes, virgin coconut oil is a trendiest source of fat on market. Virgin coconut oil is a medium – chain triglycerides which competes with glucose to become the energy source of the body.
- Research found that virgin coconut oil can boost your metabolism by burning more calories.
- This oil form has the ability to satisfy hunger for long periods of time.
- Consuming virgin coconut oil will burn fat especially belly fat that is dangerous to your heart.
How to consume? It’s recommended to consume around 2 tablespoons approx, 30-40g per day for effective weight loss.
Olive oil is a super healthy food with scientifically proven medicinal and weight loss properties. Kick-off the healthy day with a perfect Mediterranean style-diet in addition to olive oil. Olive oil is a bundle of Monounsaturated fatty acids which keeps your heart healthy and stabilizes your blood sugar levels.
- It’s full of good fats, hence free from unnecessary fat deposits
- Reduces bad cholesterol and keeps your heart healthy.
- Fatty acids in olive oil satiate your hunger and leads to a feeling of fullness.
How to consume? It’s recommended to consume 2-3 tablespoons, approx 20-40g per day for a healthy heart and slim body.
Apart from the above mentioned weight loss ingredients; you can explore a lot more including
- Lemon Juice-easy to dismiss stubborn belly fat
- Adding a cup of ginger tea to your diet will help burn fat.
- Garlic reduces fat accumulation in your body.
- Aloe Vera lowers the abdominal fat.
- Cucumbers are low-calorie food with high amount of water.
Weight-loss is a real challenge for people who hesitate to go out for workouts and exercise. But, it’s possible at home with less effort. Try to follow the regular diet with the help of natural ingredients. Be consistent and you’ll feel better.