Stevia is a natural sweetener that comes from stevia rebaudiana plant. The leaves of stevia are a source of natural zero calorie sweetener which is considered sweeter than sugar. Stevia is also commonly called as “sweet tulasi” for its sweetness and medicinal properties. Its sweetness is 20 to 30 times than cane sugar. Being rich in vitamins and minerals it is a perfect substitute for all forms of sugar. And this nutrient rich herb is completely safe to consume.
Whole Dry Stevia Leaf -50g
The Ecoheal Whole Dried Stevia Leaves are hygienically handpicked and dried to help you stay healthy and worry-free as you enjoy the delicious homemade sweets and sugared beverages made with Ecoheal Whole Dried Stevia Leaves.
- Glycemic Index of Stevia is zero & hence does not cause a spike in blood sugar level. Hence it is Ideal for diabetic patients.
- Stevia contains no sugar and almost no calories, helping you keep your weight in check.
- Stevia improves skin tone & fights against skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Unlike artificial sweeteners, Stevia does not cause neurological or renal side effects.
- Stevia stimulates the beta-cells in pancreas to produce more insulin, thereby keeping the blood sugar levels in control.
- Stevia can strengthen blood vessels, promote cell regeneration and blood coagulation.
- The paste created from powdered Stevia leaves can be applied to the scalp to prevent dandruff.
- Stevia can help heal external wounds, burns and acne with less scarring.
- Stevia aids in increasing bone mineral density and treats osteoporosis.
- Stevia is an excellent detoxing agent.
- Stevia tea provides a soothing feeling for an upset stomach.
- Stevia can reduce bacterial formation in the mouth. It also prevents cavities and gingivitis.
- Stevia can help you stay true to your ketogenic diet.
- Stevia reduces gas and stomach acidity and aids digestion.
- Stevia leaves can be added to sweeten tea ,coffee or milk
- Stevia leaves can be used to make syrup for sweetening beverages and sauces
- Stevia leaves can be added to smoothies and recipes.
DIRECTION OF USE
To extract the sweetness from stevia dried leaves , add 4 to 6 leaves in hot /boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Filter and use it in any recipe or beverages.